Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung A53 5G Android 12 Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A53 5G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A53 5G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A53 5G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A53 5G device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A53 5G
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Accessibility ==> Interaction and dexterity ==> Universal switch.
- Next ==> Next ==> Next ==> Done.
- Turn ON Universal switch shortcut ==> Allow ==> Universal switch shortcut ==> Tap accessibility button.
- Go back to Account & Backup.
- Now at the same click on the accessibility icon + Restore data.
- If you get the Update Samsung cloud window, do not update the app just go back & click on the accessibility icon + Restore data again.
- Restore ==> Install ==> wait until the Alliance Shield X app restoring and installing on your Samsung A53 5G Device.
- Go back to the Google Chrome page then Tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield X app:
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A53 5G mobile to the computer via USB cable.
Download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 on your computer and Run SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe.
- Click on Reset FRP ADB
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A53 5G.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung A53 5G device.
- The FRP Bypass google lock on your Samsung A53 5G is Done, and your Samsung A53 5G device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A53 5G Android 12 Google Account Unlock.