Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 is a free FRP bypass Gmail account lock tool for all Samsung devices running android pie, android 10 android 11, and android 12, you can easily open the browser in your Samsung galaxy device to remove FRP lock in a free and quick way on all Samsung devices. So Download Samsung FRP Tool V1.0, and you will now be able to bypass the Google FRP lock on your Samsung device.
Android System provides security features called FRP or Factory Reset Protection on all android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. this security feature is added by Android in case your Android mobile gets lost or stolen and someone tries to use it when u have already added lock screen security (Pattern-Pin-Code-Fingerprint-faceID). so after doing the hard reset, you’ll be required to log in to the Gmail account that you set up previously on the device, so without this Google account, you can’t access your Samsung Phone.
if you need a guide on how you can bypass Gmail Account FRP in your Samsung mobile then you can check below.
Download Samsung FRP Tool V1.0
Here you can download the Samsung FRP Tool V1.0 for Samsung Device.
File Name: SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.rar
Size: 1.07 Mo
Supported OS: Windows
Download Link: Mediafire – Uptobox – Userupload
How to Use Samsung FRP Tool V1.0
- Download the SamsungFRPTool_v1.0 on your computer and click on SamsungFRPTool_v1.0.exe
- Connect your Samsung galaxy device to computer via USB cable
- Click on the Bypass FRP (MTP)
- If you get the launching browser view Failed message, reconnect your Samsung galaxy device USB cable.
- Click on Launch Browser.
- A Direct FRP By Mohammad Ali page was open On your Samsung Galaxy Device.
- Click on View.
- Successful Open browser on your Samsung device, you can FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy with any method you want.