Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass LG Xpression Plus 3 Android 10 Without Computer by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Xpression Plus 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Xpression Plus 3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Xpression Plus 3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Xpression Plus 3 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP LG Xpression Plus 3
- Turn ON your LG Xpression Plus 3.
- Connect your LG Xpression Plus 3 to your Wi-Fi.
- On google page verification >> Keyboard >> Settings >> Gboard.
- 3 dots >> Help & feedback >> Search bar.
- Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings >> Settings.
- Open >> Fingerprints >> Next.
- Pattern >> Set up a new pattern >> Next >>Confirm Pattern.
- Restart your LG Xpression Plus 3 device.
- Now you need to Hard reset your LG Xpression Plus 3
- Press & hold at the same time the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once the LG logo appears, release quickly Power Button then hold it again while keeping holding the Volume Down Button.
- Use the Volume Down Button to choose Yes & Press the Power Button to Confirm.
- Wait until the erasing is complete then Finish the setup wizard, Draw the pattern lock then click on SKIP
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass LG Xpression Plus 3 Android 10 Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.