Mi account is a convenient feature when you want to back up all your essential data, All you need to do is enter your Mi Account to your new Xiaomi device and the data will be automatically synced to your new phone. Still, if you accidentally Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 5, On the first boot, you are stuck on the Mi account message: This device may be associated with an existing Mi account please login to activate the device. Are you looking for a method to unlock your Mi account on your Xiaomi Mi 5? In this tutorial, you can Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5 easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Mi 5 was released in February 2016. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 5.15 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 5 runs on Quad-core 2×1.8 GHz & 2×1.3 Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a single MAIN camera 16-megapixel and a 4-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Download Mi Flash Tool
Download MiFlash Tool for Windows: Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool All Versions
Xiaomi Mi 5 Remove MI account firmware
How to Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5
- Run Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Click on Select and browse to the mi 5 remove MI account firmware and press Ok.
Connect your Xiaomi Mi 5 in Download mode.
- Power OFF your Xiaomi device.
- Press & hold Volume up Button & Volume Down Button together.
- Tab on the Download option & Connect your Xiaomi to your computer via USB cable.
Click on the Refresh button you will see your device connected to port com.
- Click on the Clean all and lock button & click on the Flash button to begin the flashing procedure.
Well done! you have successfully Removed your Mi Account on your Xiaomi Mi 5.