Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important of the device. But at the same time, users haven’t got into to access to phone when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the Factory reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5 easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Mi 5 was released in February 2016. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 5.15 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 5 runs on Quad-core 2×1.8 GHz & 2×1.3 Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with a single MAIN camera 16-megapixel and a 4-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Download Mi Flash Tool
Download MiFlash Tool for Windows: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool All Versions
MI account firmware: Mi 5 Remove MI account
How to Unlock Mi Account Xiaomi Mi 5
- Run Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool.
- Click on Select and browse to the mi 5 remove MI account firmware and press Ok.
Connect your Xiaomi Mi 5 in Download mode.
- Power OFF your Xiaomi device.
- Press & hold Volume up Button & Volume Down Button together.
- Tab on the Download option & Connect your Xiaomi to your computer via USB cable.
Click on the Refresh button you will see your device connected to port com.
- Click on the Clean all and lock button & click on the Flash button to begin the flashing procedure.
Read more: Download Miracle Thunder Tool Without Box