Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important of the device. But at the same time, users haven’t got into to access to phone when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the Factory reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung J2 Prime FRP Bypass Google Account Lock without box easily by following some simple steps.
How to Samsung J2 Prime FRP Bypass
1- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text to Speech Setting
- Then Double the tab on the back Arrow.
- Double-tap on back Arrow Again until the Settings page.
- Click 3 times on the Home button to Suspend Talkback.
- Click on Applications.
- Click Chrome ==>> Notifications ==>> More Settings.
- Click on the Search icon & type anything.
- Long tap on the word and choose ASSIST.
- Once the Google page appears search for Chrome then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 Prime.
Read more: Samsung FRP Helper Tool Download Free