Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP bypass Android 10 Q Unlock FRP Xiaomi 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi A3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi A3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi A3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi A3 device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
Xiaomi Mi A3 released in July 2019. Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi A3 has a 6.01 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Xiaomi Mi A3 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset and powered by a 4030mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi A3 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi A3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi A3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi A3 easily.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Mi A3
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi A3.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi A3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- Click on the Langue Logo.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Now Set up a pattern screen lock
- Setting ==> Securety & location ==> Screen lock
- Choose Pattern then draw a new Pattern lock.
- Finally! restart your device and That’s how you can Xiaomi Mi A3 FRP bypass Android 10 Q Unlock FRP Xiaomi 2020
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.