Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Vivo V20 FRP Bypass Android 12 Google Lock Latest Security 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo V20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo V20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo V20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo V20 device easily and smoothly.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo V20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo V20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo V20 easily.
How to Vivo V20 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Vivo V20.
- Connect your Vivo V20 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the Welcome page.
- Insert a sim card with a Pin code.
- Enter pin code and click OK, Swipe down in not signed in then click on manage.
- App settings ==> Most recent ==> All apps ==> Youtube.
- Additionnal settings in the app ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page opens, Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- System ==> Phone clone ==> Agree.
- New Phone ==> Android ==> OK Got it.
- In an open Phone, you need to download and install Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Download and open the EasyShare app from the google play store.
- Start ==> Phone clone ==> Old Phone .
- With your Vivo V20 Scan the QR Code on the open phone.
- Connected successfully, waiting for the data backup.
- In the open phone:
- Applications ==> Check only Quickshortcutmaker app==> OK ==> Star Phone clone ==> Confirm to override.
- In the Vivo V20 phone:
- OK Got it ==> ALLOW ==> Phone clone complete ==> Applications.
- Open Quickshortcutmaker ==> Search for Factory test ==> Factory test Engineering test ==> Try.
- Engineering test3 ==> Back to Home ==> Initialize To English ==> Settings.
- About Phone ==> Software information ==> press 3 time on Build number.
- You are now a developer ==> Go back to system ==> Developer options
- Turn ON OEM unlocking ==> Turn ON USB debugging ==> Go back to system.
- Finally, factory reset your Vivo V20.
- Reset Options ==> Erase all data factory reset ==> Erase all data ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can FRP Bypass Vivo V20 Android 12 Google Lock Latest Security 2022.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: FRP Bypass Vivo Y20 Android 11