Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock Samsung FRP J7 Pro U12 U13 Android 9 Pie May 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung J7 Pro, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J7 Pro easily.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro runs on an Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Reset FRP Samsung J7 Pro
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==>> Biometris and security ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- You have successfully Unlock Samsung FRP J7 Pro U12 U13 Android 9 Pie May 2021.