Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 11 Android 10 Gmail Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s released in March 2020. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and powered by a 5020mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s easily.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and Choose the first results.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Watch later.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s MIUI 11 Android 10 Gmail Lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.