Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Google Lock Without Install Apk easily by following some simple steps.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 released in March 2021. Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 has a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 13-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> PIN.
- Got it ==> Enter a new PIN Lock ==> OK.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- Finish the setup wizard and Enter the PIN Lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Google Lock Without Install Apk.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.