Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Go Bypass FRP Gmail lock Without Sim Card easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Go, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi Go is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi Go mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi Go device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi Go Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi GO released in January 2019. Xiaomi Redmi GO comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi GO has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi GO runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi GO comes with a camera 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Go
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Go to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> ACCEPT & Continue.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Click on Security & Location.
- Then choose device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Your Google account is successfully added.
- Go back to Setting ==> APPS & notifications ==> Disabled apps
- Click on Google Play Services.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Go and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi Go Bypass FRP Gmail lock Without Sim Card.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.