Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9i MIUI 12 bypass Gmail lock Without any app easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9i is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9i device easily and smoothly.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9i was released in September 2020. Xiaomi Redmi 9i comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9i has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9i runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9i comes with a single MAIN Camera + 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9i
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9i.
- Choose any language the choose any region.
- Click on Skip ==> Next ==> Next.
- Accept ==> Only screen Lock ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw unlock Pattern.
- You stuck on Not signed in message again.
- Now Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9i to your Wi-Fi.
- Draw your pattern that you set up early then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9i MIUI 12 bypass Gmail lock Without any app.