Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9A Bypass FRP Gmail Lock Youtube Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 9A, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 9A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 9A mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 9A device easily and smoothly.
Xiaomi Redmi 9A Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A released in June 2020. Xiaomi Redmi 9A comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 9A has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 9A runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio G25 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 9A comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 9A device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 9A. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 9A easily.
How to Remove FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 9A.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 9A to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Arabic.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Long tap on Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3 dots.
- Help & feedback ==> search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to go to application settings. ==> Chrome ==> Open.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher
- Tap to go to application settings. ==> Apex Launcher ==> Open.
- Change the language to English
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Restart your device and & finish the setup wizard.
- Draw the Pattern that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9A Bypass FRP Gmail Lock Youtube Update.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.