Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 8 MIUI 12 Gmail FRP bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 8 easily.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 8 was released in October 2019. Xiaomi Redmi 8 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 8 has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 8 runs on Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.45 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 8 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 12-megapixel +2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to reset FRP Xiaomi Redmi 8
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 8.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 8 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type youtube.com >> Long tap on youtube.com >> link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account >> Settings >> History and Privacy >>Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Passwords & security ==> Password ==> Pattern.
- Got it ==> Draw a new Pattern ==> Cancel.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 8 MIUI 12 Gmail FRP bypass Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.