Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4x Android 7.1.2 Nougat Fix Update YouTube easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 4x, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Redmi 4x is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 4x mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Redmi 4x device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi 4x easily.
Xiaomi Redmi 4x Specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi 4x released in May 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 4x comes with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Redmi 4x has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Xiaomi Redmi 4x runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 4x comes with a camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi 4x device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi 4x. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4x to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps on.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Maps —> Notifications —> Additional settings in the app
- 3 LINES —> Google Earth —> GetApps.
- Click on search and download & Install any browser.
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher apk & open it:
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Redmi 4x to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Additional settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 4x Android 7.1.2 Nougat Fix Update YouTube.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.