Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5.8 Bypass Android 11.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5.8 Bypass Android 11 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to region page > Type www.youtube.com > Long tap on www.youtube.com > link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Account > Settings > History and Privacy > Youtube Terms of Service
- An Internet Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Special features >> Second space >> Turn ON Second space.
- Continue > Continue > SKIP.
- Settings > Password & security > Privacy protection password.
- Use Privacy protection password > Draw a new pattern > Next > Not now.
- Go back and switch to another space by clicking on Switch.
- Finally, Enable OEM unlocking on Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime:
- About phone > MIUI Version > press 8 times on it.
- Additional Settings > Developer options > Turn ON OEM unlocking.
- Click ON Enable then Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime MIUI 12.5.8 Bypass Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Muslim Odin Tool free