Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Without Second Space Bypass MIUI 12.5 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Specifications
The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro released in March 2021. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro has a 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro runs on Octa-core 1×2.96 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset and powered by a 5160mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 20-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to remove FRP Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
- Power ON your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro.
- Connect your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type any word & Long tap on it >> Share >> Long tap on Gmail.
- Notifications >> Additional settings in the app >> 3 Dots.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the delete or disable apps page.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Carrier Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Go back to the Network page
- Once you see checking for update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Without Second Space Bypass MIUI 12.5.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.