Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Gmail account Lock Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite easily.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite released in April 2020. Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite has a 6.47 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G chipset and is powered by a 5260mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite comes with a Quad MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite to your Wi-Fi network.
- Add network >> Type any word & Long tap on it >> Share >> Long tap on Gmail.
- Notifications >> Additional settings in the app >> 3 Dots.
- Help & feedback >> Search for Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> Settings >> Open.
- Additional settings >> Accessibility >> Accessibility menu.
- Accessibility menu shortcut >> Allow >> Got it.
- Go back to the delete or disable apps page.
- Tap to fo to application settings >> More >> Show system.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Disable.
- Android setup >> Force stop >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Carrier Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Google Play Services >> Force stop >> Disable >> Storage & cache >> Clear cache >> Clear Storage.
- Go back to the Network page
- Once you see checking for update click on the Accessibility logo then quickly click on Google Assistant.
- Click on Settings >> Enable Google play services >> Click on the back arrow once.
- Click on More & accept then Finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Gmail account Lock Android 11.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.