Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Miui 11 FRP Google Bypass Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 easily.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 released in May 2017. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 has a 6.44 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset and powered by a 5300mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a camera 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 2
- Power ON your Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
- Connect your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type youtube.com
- Long tap on the youtube.com then tabs on the link symbol.
- The youtube app appears on the screen.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A Mi Browser welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Now go to Menu on Xiaomi Mi Max 2 to Enable OEM unlocking:
- Go to settings & active the developer options.
- Go to Settings —> About phone
- Find the MIUI Version and press 8 times on it.
- Return to the previous screen. Tab on Additional Settings.
- You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options.
- Press on OEM unlocking.
- Finally, restart your Xiaomi Mi Max 2 & Congratulations! you have successfully Unlock FRP Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Miui 11 FRP Google Bypass Without Pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.