Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo Y93s – Bypass Google Account Android 8.1 Oreo by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y93s. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Vivo Y93s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y93smobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y93s device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y93s Specifications
The Vivo Y93s was released in December 2018. Vivo Y93s comes with 4 GB RAM and 128 ROM. The Vivo Y93s has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Vivo Y93s runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and is powered by a 4030mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y93s comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo Y93s Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Vivo Y93s ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Vivo Y93s ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Vivo Y93s Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Vivo Y93s scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Vivo Y93s scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for the keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish. click on Start.
12. Turn off your Vivo Y93s & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Vivo Y93s mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Vivo Y93s – Bypass Google Account Android 8.1 Oreo.