Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo Y20G Google Lock Bypass Vivo V2037 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo Y20G, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo Y20G is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo Y20G mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo Y20G device easily and smoothly.
Vivo Y20G Specifications
The Vivo Y20G released in January 2021. Vivo Y20G comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Vivo Y20G has a 6.51 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Vivo Y20G runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y20G comes with a triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y20G device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y20G. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo Y20G easily.
How to Unlock FRP Vivo Y20G
- Power ON your Vivo Y20G.
- Connect your Vivo Y20G to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Microphone Icon ==> Denny.
- Microphone Icon ==> Denny ==> Microphone Icon ==> ALLOW.
- Permissions ==> Search icon ==> Search for Settings.
- Open ==> Apps & notifications ==> App info.
- Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Shortcut & Accessibility ==> Accessibility ==> Accessibility Menu.
- Tutn ON Accessibility Menu ==> Allow ==> Got it.
- Go back to the google page verification.
- On the verification page click on the Accessibility icon then click on ASSISTANT.
- Tap on the keyboard then searches for Open settings.
- Apps & notifications ==> Android Setup ==> FORCE STOP ==> OK
- Google Play services ==> Disable & Force stop ==> OK.
- Finish the setup wizard then in the Checking for updates page click on the back arrow.
- Set up Offline ==> Next ==> Skip.
- Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Unlock FRP Vivo Y20G Google Lock Bypass Vivo V2037 Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.