Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo Y19 || Bypass Android 9 Pie FRP lock ViVO Y19 1915 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Vivo Y19 Specifications
The Vivo Y19 released in November 2019. Vivo Y19 comes with 4/6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Vivo Y19 has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo Y19 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Y19 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo Y19 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo Y19. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Vivo Y19
- Power ON your Vivo Y19.
- Connect your Vivo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the Wifi network page and click on the arrow.
- Turn ON Use static IP and click on the IP address.
- Type any word and long press on it then choose Web search.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut apk:
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Set up a new Pattern lock screen password.
- Fingerprints, face, and password >> Screen lock >> Pattern.
- Draw a new pattern then click on Finish.
- Go back to the Home page and Enter the lock screen pattern then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Vivo Y19 || Bypass Android 9 Pie FRP lock ViVO Y19 1915.