Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo V20 Android 11 Google account lock Without ApK easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo V20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo V20 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo V20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo V20 device easily and smoothly.
Vivo V20 Specifications
The Vivo V20 released in September 2020. Nokia 6.3 comes with 8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Vivo V20 has a 6.44 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Vivo V20 runs on Octa-core 2×2.3 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V20 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a single SELFIE Camera 44-megapixel.
How to Reset FRP Vivo V20
- Power ON your Vivo V20.
- Connect your Vivo V20 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Vivo V20.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP Vivo V20 Android 11 Google account lock Without ApK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.