Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Vivo V15 Pro Google Account Lock Remove FRP Vivo 1818 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Vivo V15 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Vivo V15 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Vivo V15 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Vivo V15 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Vivo V15 Pro Specifications
The Vivo V15 Pro released in February 2019. Vivo V15 Pro comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Vivo V15 Pro has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Vivo V15 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset and is powered by a 3700mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo V15 Pro comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a Motorized pop-up 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Vivo V15 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Vivo V15 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Vivo V15 Pro easily.
How to unlock FRP Vivo V15 Pro
- Power ON your Vivo V15 Pro.
- Connect your Vivo V15 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Add new network ==> Type any word and long press on it ==> Web search.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Google Search App:
- Search for V appstore ==> Enter ==> SKIP.
- Search for hidden Setting For Android ==> Install ==> Open.
- Search for VivoSubSettings.
- Apps & notification ==> SEE ALL 38 APPS ==> 3 Dots
- Show system ==> Android setup ==> DISABLE.
- DISABLE APP ==> Android setup ==> FORCE STOP.
- Google Play services ==> DISABLE ==> DISABLE APP.
- Go back to the google page verification and Finish the setup wizard and That’s how you can Unlock FRP Vivo V15 Pro Google Account Lock Remove FRP Vivo 1818.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.