Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Ulefone P6000 Plus – Bypass FRP Android 9.0 Pie by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Ulefone P6000 Plus Specifications:
Ulefone P6000 Plus released in May 2019. Ulefone P6000 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Ulefone P6000 Plus has a 6.00 inches HD+ display LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, Ulefone P6000 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 chipset, and powered by a 6350mAh non-removable battery. The Ulefone P6000 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Ulefone P6000 Plus Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Ulefone P6000 Plus ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Ulefone P6000 Plus ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Ulefone P6000 Plus Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Ulefone P6000 Plus scatter file text that your copier in the SP Flash tool.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing it with the Ulefone P6000 Plus scatter file text FRP value.
9. Click on Edit then Search for keyword FRP.
10. Copy the Linear_start_address value & paste it in the Begin Address field. and Copy Partition_size value & paste it in the Format Length field.
11. Once you finish click on Start.
12. Turn off your Ulefone P6000 Plus & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Ulefone P6000 Plus mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
13. Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Ulefone P6000 Plus – Bypass FRP Android 9.0 Pie.