Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Tecno Spark Go Plus Gmail lock Without App Installed easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Tecno Spark Go Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Tecno Spark Go Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Tecno Spark Go Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Tecno Spark Go Plus device easily and smoothly.
Tecno Spark Go Plus Specifications
The Tecno Spark Go Plus released in January 2020. Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Tecno Spark Go Plus has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Tecno Spark Go Plus runs on Quad-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek Helio A22 MT6761 and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with a camera 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Tecno Spark Go Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Tecno Spark Go Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Tecno Spark Go Plus easily.
How to bypass FRP Tecno Spark Go Plus
- Power ON your Tecno Spark Go Plus.
- Connect your Tecno Spark Go Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Change the Language to English.
- Add language ==> English ==> delete the other language.
- Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Tecno Spark Go Plus & That’s how you can Unlock FRP Tecno Spark Go Plus Gmail lock Without App Installed.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.