Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Google lock Protection Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro device easily and smoothly.
TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Specifications
The TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro released in July 2020. TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels, TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + QVGA and an 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro easily.
How to Bypass FRP TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro
- Power ON your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro.
- Connect your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- About Switch Access for Android == >> Play Video== >> 3 dots == >> Watch later.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 10 & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 10 and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Unlock FRP TECNO Pouvoir 4 Pro Google lock Protection Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.