Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Symphony V135 google account Bypass FRP without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Symphony V135, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Symphony V135 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Symphony V135 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Symphony V135 device easily and smoothly.
Symphony V135 Specifications
The Symphony V135 released in July 2018. Symphony V135 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Symphony V135 has a 5.34 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Symphony V135 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz ARM Mali-400 MP2 and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Symphony V135 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Symphony V135 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Symphony V135. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Symphony V135 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Symphony V135
- Power ON your Symphony V135.
- Connect your Symphony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long tap on Messages.
- App info ==> SMS app.
- Opening Links==> Youtube ==> Youtube logo.
- App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app ==> About.
- Youtube Terms of services==> Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Symphony V135 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Symphony V135 google account Bypass FRP without pc.