Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Sony Xperia XZ1 Google bypass Without Pin Lock Sim easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Sony Xperia XZ1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Sony Xperia XZ1 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Sony Xperia XZ1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Sony Xperia XZ1 device easily and smoothly.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Specifications
The Sony Xperia XZ1 released in August 2017. Sony Xperia XZ1 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia XZ1 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels, Sony Xperia XZ1 runs on Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 2700mAh non-removable battery. The Sony Xperia XZ1 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 19-megaPixel and a 13-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Sony Xperia XZ1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Sony Xperia XZ1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Sony Xperia XZ1 easily.
How to Reset FRP Sony Xperia XZ1
- Power ON your Sony Xperia XZ1.
- Connect your Sony mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your Sony Xperia XZ1 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Sony Xperia XZ1 Google bypass Without Pin Lock Sim.