Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Sony Xperia 10 Plus – Bypass Gmail Verification Android 9.0 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Xperia 10 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Sony Xperia 10 Plus Specifications:
Sony Xperia 10 Plus released in February 2019. Sony Xperia 10 Plus comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Sony Xperia 10 Plus has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 Pixels, Sony Xperia 10 Plus runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Sony Xperia 10 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 8-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xperia 10 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Xperia 10 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Xperia 10 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Xperia 10 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xperia 10 Plus easily.
How to Bypass FRP Sony Xperia 10 Plus
- Turn ON your Sony Xperia 10 Plus.
- Connect your Sony Xperia 10 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Xperia 10 Plus locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the Right thenTab on the setting logo.
- Then tab on app info logo.
- Tab on: Browser app ==> Opening links ==> Youtube.
- Then click on: Youtube logo ==> Advanced ==> Additional setting in the app.
- Than A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia 10 Plus & Congratulations you have successfully Unlock FRP Sony Xperia 10 Plus – Bypass Gmail Verification Android 9.0.