Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung Xcover 4 G390F FRP Google Account Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 released in March 2017. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 has a 4.50 inches PLS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Xcover 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Xcover 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Xcover 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Xcover 4 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Xcover 4
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Search for lock ==> Settings choose screen lock==> Try.
- Choose Pattern then, set up a new pattern lock.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and draw the Pattern lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung Xcover 4 G390F FRP Google Account Android 9.