Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung Tab E Android 7.1.1 Nougat Remove FRP Google easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Tab E released in January 2016. Samsung Galaxy Tab E comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab E has an 8.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Tab E runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Tab E comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Tab E, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Tab E is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Tab E mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Tab E device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab E device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab E. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung Tab E
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab E mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP(Open Youtube) to open the youtube app in your Samsung Galaxy Tab E FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Tab E FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Tab E & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung Tab E Android 7.1.1 Nougat Remove FRP Google.