Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung S21 deleting FRP Google account lock 2022 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S21, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S21 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S21 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S21 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S21. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung S21
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- A the same time press together the Volume UP key + Power key then click on Use.
- Again press together the Volume UP key + Power key to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L.
- Tap twice on talkback settings ==> Tap twice on Braille keyboard ==> Tap twice on Set up Braille keyboard.
- press together the Volume UP key + Power key to turn OFF talkback.
- Gboard ==> 3 dots ==> Play Protect ==> Learn more.
- Long tap on any word ==> Select all ==> Copy ==> Close.
- Start ==> Add netword ==> Advanced ==> Proxy ==> Manual.
- be quick, paste on the proxy then insert a sim card with a pin code than keep tapping on the screen.
- Once the sim unlock pin page appear remove the sim card.
- quickly click on OK then swipe from the left with a finger then keep tapping on the lock icon with another finger
- In not signed in Swype from the left.
- Notification icon ==> keep tapping on Android setup ==> Media.
- Star icon ==> Agree ==> Search for Samsung Internet Browser
- Click on Install and wait until downloading and installing then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, in an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Alliance Shield X app:
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy S21 mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the SamFirm Tool Free FRP Remove Tool on your computer and RunSamFirm.exe
- Choose service then click on Reset FRP.
- Allow USB Debugging on your Samsung S21 device.
- The FRP Bypass Gmail lock on your Samsung S21 is Done, and your device is rebooting automatically.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung S21 deleting FRP Google account lock 2022.