Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung S20 Ultra SM-G988 U3 FRP Bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung S20 Ultra, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S20 Ultra, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S20 Ultra is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S20 Ultra mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S20 Ultra device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S20 Ultra easily.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra released in February 2020. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with 12 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has a 6.90 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset for the USA version & Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 990 chipset for Global version, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 108-megapixel + 48-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a dual 40-megapixel + 40 -megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Reset Samsung S20 Ultra
- Power ON your Samsung S20 Ultra
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- 3 Points ==>> Search ==>> All ==>> Continue.
- Type anything then click on the search icon ==>> hashtag # ==>> Deny.
- 3 Points ==>> Search Icon
- Type anything then click on the search icon ==>> hashtag # ==>> Deny & don’t ask again.
- 3 Points ==>> Search Icon
- Type anything then click on the search icon ==>> hashtag # ==>> Settings.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Google.
- Open ==>> Search for Settings.
- biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Go back to Permissions==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome ==>> Open.
- Go to this link and Download Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Go back to Permissions==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Account and backup.
- Accounts ==>> Add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Permissions==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Apps.
- APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung S20 Ultra SM-G988 U3 FRP Bypass Android 10.