Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung S10e | Bypass FRP Android 10 NO SIM CARD easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Specifications
Samsung S10E released in February 2019. Samsung S10E comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10E has a 5.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Samsung S10E runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10E comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S10e device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10e. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S10e
- Power ON your Samsung S10e
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10e
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung S10e | Bypass FRP Android 10 NO SIM CARD.