Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Plus /Google Lock Bypass 100% Work easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications
Samsung S10 Plus released in February 2019. Samsung S10 Plus comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/512 GB / 1 TB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10 Plus has a 6.40 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung S10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10 Plus comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S10 Plus Device:
- Bypass Samsung FRP S10 Plus Unlock Google Account Lock Android 11
- Samsung S10 Plus FRP Unlock Google Lock remove FRP 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass S10 Plus Gmail lock Remove FRP Android 10
- FRP Lock Samsung S10 Plus Gmail FRP bypass Without Sim Card
- Reset FRP Samsung S10 Plus Google bypass frp Without Pin Windows
- FRP Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Google Lock Bypass frp S10+
- FRP Bypass Samsung S10 Plus – FRP Unlock SM-G975 Downgrade Method
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S10 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code (you must use a non-active Sim card)
- Use a non-active sim card because after this method the sim will not useable
- Enter a wrong Pin code 4 times until you ask you to enter the PUK code
- Now Enter a wrong PUK code 10 times until the sim card locked.
- Then click on the Lock logo.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung S10 Plus /Google Lock Bypass 100% Work.