Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung On7 Google Bypass Android 8 Oreo NO Talkback easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung On7, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On7, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On7 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On7 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On7 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung On7 easily.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy On7 released in August 2016. Samsung Galaxy On7 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On7 has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On7 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy On7 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy On7 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy On7. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP BYPASS Samsung On7
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy On7.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click 3 times.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Google
- Once the google page opens, Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung On7 & You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung On7 Google Bypass Android 8 Oreo NO Talkback.