Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 5 Google account bypass FRP LOCK 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 5 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 5 easily.
Samsung Note 5 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 released in August 2015. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a 5.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 runs on Octa-core 4×2.1 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz Exynos 7420 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 5:
- Power ON your Samsung Note 5
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google page verification Go back and click on Learn more then tap on S voice.
- Long tap on any word and click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- Search for Chrome then Open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Note 5 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung Note 5 Google account bypass FRP LOCK 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.