Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus Gmail Bypass FRP – NO Sim Card without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Note 10 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 10 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 10 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 10 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 10 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 10 Plus easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specifications
The Samsung Note 10 Plus released in August 2019. Samsung Note 10 Plus comes with 12 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Note 10 Plus has a 6.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung Note 10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.4 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Exynos 9825 or Octa-core 1×2.8 GHz & 3×2.4 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Note 10 Plus comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel + TOF 3D VGA camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 10 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Note 10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus Gmail Bypass FRP – NO Sim Card.