Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung M30s – Reset FRP Google Account May 2020 Free without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M30s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M30s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M30s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M30s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M30s easily.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications
The Samsung M30s released in September 2019. Samsung M30s comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung M30s has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung M30s runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9610, and powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung M30s comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M30s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M30s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung M30s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & release quickly on the volume up & power button to turn on the voice assistant.
- Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Now, turn OFF the voice assistant by press & release quickly on the volume up & power button.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and securety ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung M30s – Reset FRP Google Account May 2020 Free.