Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung M21 – FRP bypass All Samsung Android 10 Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung M21, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M21, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M21 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M21 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M21 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M21 easily.
Samsung Galaxy M21 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M21 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M21 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M21 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 9611 chipset, and powered by a 6000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with Triple Camera 48-megaPixel + 8-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 20-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M21 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M21. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung M21
- Power ON your Samsung M21
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services >> Disable >> Disable app
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting >> apps >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung M21 – FRP bypass All Samsung Android 10.