Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J7 2016 Without TalkBack Latest Update 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 released in March 2016. Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz & 4×1.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 or Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 2016 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J7 2016
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with pin code & restart your Samsung device
- Once the unlocking page appears remove the sim card and wait until the Not signed in.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 2016 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J7 2016 Without TalkBack Latest Update 2020.