Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J5 Pro Gmail account lock Android 9.0 Pie U6 without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J5 Pro easily.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Specifications
Samsung Galaxy j5 pro released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy j5 Pro comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy j5 Pro has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung galaxy j5 pro runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy j5 Pro comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J5 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & release quickly on the volume up & power button to turn on the voice assistant.
- Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Now, turn OFF the voice assistant by press & release quickly on the volume up & power button.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker apk.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Now set up a new Pattern.
- Settings ==> Biometrics and security ==> Fingerprint ==> Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Set up your fingerprints.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J5 Pro Gmail account lock Android 9.0 Pie U6.