Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J3 Achieve Google lock Bypass FRP With PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 Star released in June 2018. Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Achieve, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 Achieve is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Achieve mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 Achieve device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J3 Achieve
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve & Connect It to your Wi-Fi network and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the Muslim ODIN Tool on your computer
- Run Muslim Odin v2.0 By Ali Hassani.exe as administrator.
- Disconnected your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve from the Computer then Click on ALL MOBILE FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve to your Computer
- Choose the URL you want to send: www.youtube.com
- Click on Start FRP Browser MTP to open the Youtube app on the Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve device.
- On your Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve Click on View to open the Google Chrome
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Achieve & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J3 Achieve Google lock Bypass FRP With PC.