Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J3 2018 SM-J337 Gmail Lock Bypass Android Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie, 10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung J3 2018, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 2018 , the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 2018 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 2018 easily.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 released in June 2018. Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Restart your Samsung J3 2018
- Once you see Starting Android Swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now Enter the Pin code and click ok then keep clicking on the Search icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google Chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J3 2018 SM-J337 Gmail Lock Bypass Android Pie.