Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2018 Gmail lock Bypass FRP Fix Location easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 released in January 2018. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 comes with 1.5/2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 has a 5.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro 2018, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Pro 2018 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro 2018 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Pro 2018 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041 then click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J2 Pro 2018 & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2018 Gmail lock Bypass FRP Fix Location.