Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung J2 Core Google Lock FRP 8.1.0 Oreo Without Apk easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Core, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Core is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Core mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Core device easily and smoothly.
Samsung J2 Core Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Core runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung J2 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung J2 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Core easily.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J2 Core Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass J2 Core SM-S260DL Android 8 FRP Gmail lock
- Reset FRP Samsung J2 Core Android Oreo FRP Bypass Samsung j260
- Samsung J2 Core FRP bypass 2020 Google FRP Samsung SM-J260
- Remove FRP Samsung J2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock Without pc
- Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Core – Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo WITHOUT pc
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J2 Core
How to Remove FRP Samsung J2 Core
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Core.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & click on the Emergency call.
- Dial 112 or 911 and click on 3 dots then choose to send message.
- Type anything on the message and send it
- Long tap on the message and click on Share then choose Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Add an email address ==> Exchange and Office 365 ==> Add any adress email.
- Next ==> Select ==> Pattern.
- Click on Continue and Draw a new Pattern then click on Next.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung device and Draw the Pattern lock then click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung J2 Core Google Lock FRP 8.1.0 Oreo Without Apk.