Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy S8 – Remove Google Account – HushSms APK Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy S8, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Samsung Galaxy S8 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy S8 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Galaxy S8 device easily and smoothly.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 was released in March 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S8 has a 5.80 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Exynos 8895 Octa or Octa-core 4×2.35 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy S8:
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open the Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open the FRP Bypass app: https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy S8