Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung C9 Pro Google account new security April 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro released in October 2016. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung C9 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung C9 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung C9 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung C9 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung C9 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Samsung C9 Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s it! you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung C9 Pro Google account new security April 2021.