Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Unlock FRP Samsung C7 Pro FRP Bypass Samsung C7010 U3 NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung C7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung C7 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung C7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung C7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung C7 Pro easily.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications
Samsung C7 Pro released in January 2017. Samsung C7 Pro comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung C7 Pro has a 5.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung C7 Pro runs on Octa-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 chipset, and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung C7 Pro comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung C7 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung C7 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung C7 Pro & you have successfully Unlock FRP Samsung C7 Pro FRP Bypass Samsung C7010 U3 NO PC.